Intern - Development
Anchor EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Anchor Entertainment is looking for a motivated Development Intern to join the Los Angeles team. Anchor ideates, develops, packages, and produces premium non-fiction episodic series and feature films for a variety of platforms.
The Development Intern will work closely with the development team on project research, competitive tracking, and administrative duties. An ideal candidate will have a passion for documentary filmmaking and non-fiction content, a knowledge of industry trends, and should be an avid consumer of news. They will have a proven track record, strong organizational skills, and be eager to learn the ins and outs of the content development world. Desired applicants must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship and must qualify for academic credit. This internship will be hybrid remote and in-person at our Los Angeles office.
- Research for projects that are in development, potential projects, and competitive landscape
- Writing coverage and feedback for potential projects
- Creatively assisting in the pitch process
- Managing Google Docs & Sheets
- Research on internal company initiatives
- General office support
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university
- Proficient in Excel, Google Drive, Keynote
- Strong verbal, written, and reading skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to go above and beyond
- Ability to both work independently and as a part of a small team
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Internship Start Date/Season: Spring Semester 2023
Internship Duration: 3-4 Months
Time/Days Required: 2-3 Days / Week
Workplace Requirements: Hybrid Remote/In-Person Schedule, Located in Mid-Wilshire
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online