Intern - Development
Anchor EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2021 8:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Development postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Anchor Entertainment, the entertainment division of Anchor Worldwide, is looking for a motivated development intern to join the Los Angeles team. Anchor Entertainment ideates, develops, packages, and produces premium long-form episodic series for broadcast and cable networks as well as OTT, digital, and mobile platforms.
The development intern will work closely with the development team on project research, competitive tracking, and administrative duties. An ideal candidate will have a passion for non-fiction content, a knowledge of industry trends, and should be an avid consumer of news. They will have a proven track record, strong organizational skills, and be eager to learn the ins and outs of the content development world. Desired applicants must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship and must qualify for academic credit.
Flexible start and end date in accordance with the 2022 spring semester. Flexible time commitment (approx. 2 days/week).
- Research for projects that are in development, potential projects, and competitive landscape -
- Writing coverage and feedback for potential projects -
- Creatively assisting in the pitch process -
- Managing Google Docs & Sheets -
- Research on internal company initiatives -
- General admin support -
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university -
- Proficient in Excel and Google Drive?
- Strong verbal, written, and reading skills -
- Enthusiastic and willing to go above and beyond -
- Ability to both work independently and as a part of a small team -
- Highly organized and detail-oriented -
- Ability to multitask and prioritize?
Applicants that are local to Los Angeles are preferred, but open to remote candidates.