Intern - Social Media
An 11:11 ExperienceRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 3/13/2021 5:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Social Media postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Social Media? We are looking for a Social Media Intern for An 11:11 Experience to assist in promoting multiple projects.
All internships are part-time positions that start immediately (end date negotiable). Interns are valued members of the 11:11 team and will gain extensive hands-on experience working alongside producers, directors, and marketing professionals.
The ideal candidates will have prior experience working with a production company or in the Entertainment industry, but not required. Excellent organizational and communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and all things social (Photoshop/InDesign skills are an added bonus).
Candidates will work remotely (for Covid-19 safety) reporting to the team via email, team management task website, and occasional conference meetings. Must have their own laptop/computer.
Candidates should be available a minimum of 15-20 hours per week. Dates and schedules are flexible.
The social media intern interacts directly with followers each day online across various social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram + Instagram Stories, Twitter, TikTok and more), driving engagement and excitement about the company and our projects.
The intern will work across a variety of tasks including content ideation, creation, caption writing, publishing/posting, community management, reporting and tracking.
Tasks may include:
- Assist social editors with scheduling posts and finding/creating content across platforms
- Optimize content across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram + Instagram Stories, Twitter, TikTok and more
- Prepare insights for the producers to continuously find best practices for social optimization
- Test creative and copy to discover ways to maximize engagement and traffic
- Assist with experiments on emerging platforms to strategize new opportunities for engagement This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.