Intern - Producing
An 11:11 ExperienceLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
An 11:11 Experience, an award-winning production company, is currently accepting intern candidates for immediate placement.
We are looking for a Producing Intern for An 11:11 Experience to assist in research and prep work for upcoming projects, and assist in promoting the current slate of projects, including three films just released in 2021. All projects can be streamed online on multiple platforms including Amazon, Google Play, iTunes and many more.
Current projects include:
- Famous: An innovative melding of live theatre and narrative filmmaking that delves deep behind the closed doors of 90's Hollywood, exploring the realities of the abuses of power in a time when many, including young men, didn't feel they had a voice.
- When Today Ends: A narrative feature that confronts the tragic reality of teen suicide. Released in May 2021, the film is rated 100% on Rotten Tomatoes.
- American Street Kid: A powerful, award-winning, feature-length documentary that takes us onto the streets and into the real lives of America's homeless youth.
- Multiple projects In Development: Upcoming projects include two feature films (one music-driven), and a limited television series
All internships are part-time positions that start immediately (end date negotiable). Interns are valued members of the 11:11 team and will gain extensive hands-on experience working alongside producers, directors, and marketing professionals, with potential for future credit and paid positions on projects or within the company.
The ideal candidates will ideally have prior experience working with a production company or in the entertainment industry, but this is not a requirement. Excellent organization and communication skills are a must. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and all things social (Photoshop/InDesign skills are an added bonus).
Candidates will work remotely (for Covid-19 safety) reporting to the team via email, Google Suite, Asana, and occasional conference calls, and must have their own laptop/computer.
Candidates should be available a minimum of 15-20 hours per week. Dates and schedules are flexible.
The producing intern will assist producers as needed across all films and television projects, facilitate copy creation and posting on social media including interacting directly with followers across various social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram + Instagram Stories, Twitter, TikTok and more), driving engagement and excitement about the company and our projects.
The intern will work across a variety of tasks including content ideation, creation, caption writing, publishing/posting, community management, reporting and tracking.
Tasks may include:
- Researching production needs related to scripts in development
- Taking notes during production meetings
- Facilitating college and non-profit screenings for documentary
- Assisting social editors with scheduling posts and finding/creating content across platforms
- Optimize content across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram + Instagram Stories, Twitter, TikTok and more
- Prepare insights for the producers to continuously find best practices for social optimization
- Test creative and copy to discover ways to maximize engagement and traffic
- Assist with experiments on emerging platforms to strategize new opportunities for engagement
Who We Are:
An 11:11 Experience is a Los Angeles based production company dedicated to creating projects that promote social change. The company was conceived from the idea that film and theatre have the capacity to create connection, encourage compassion, and engage and inspire audiences. An 11:11 Experience is committed to producing work that's brave, provocative, and significant, and developing powerful stories and compelling characters that encourage people to see the world from a new point of view.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online