Summer Intern - Talent Agency
Amsel, Eisenstadt, Frazier & Hinojosa TalentLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Talent Agency jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Amsel, Eisenstadt, Frazier & Hinojosa, Inc. is seeking exceptional, passionate, and motivated interns to work at one of LA's premier boutique talent agencies. Positions available starting in May for the Summer 2023 semester to work directly under theatrical/commercial agents. This internship serves as an introduction to the entertainment industry. Qualified candidates will be punctual, reliable, organized, and eager to learn. This is a great opportunity for those interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment business.
Internship duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Coordinate with internal or external creative partners to create print, digital, or other collateral.
• Plan coordinate and manage schedules of executives and A-list clients.
• Provide script coverage.
• Conduct background research on production companies for scripted, unscripted, commercials, social media and video games productions in addition to completing other various research projects.
• Develop pitches and pitch decks on an assigned topic.
• Update bios and pitch documents for specific clients.
Positions are in-office in Los Angeles, 2-3 days a week. Part time (16-24 hours a week) and unpaid. School credit is available where applicable.