Ample EntertainmentCulver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? AMPLE Entertainment is looking for a great Executive Assistant who has experience and is willing to gain more or who is currently in a career assistant role. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to two Company Owners.
The position requires someone who can communicate professionally, pays close attention to detail, has great organizational skills and the ability to calmly juggle multiple high priority requests and meet tight deadlines. The position requires a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professional decorum to represent and interface with senior executives both inside and outside the company. Ideal candidates should have poise and strong, clear communication skills when they represent the executive office.
We are seeking candidates who are self-starters, able to anticipate needs, who can offer and initiate creative ideas for driving, enhancing and maximizing work products, and who showcase action-oriented follow-through. A successful candidate will be able to quickly master company technology, including a variety of computer programs, be open to a flexible work schedule and who is willing to meet impromptu demands. Most importantly, we are looking for a new addition with a positive attitude.
The Executive Assistant will report to two Company Owners
• Daily interactions with a high-volume entertainment industry desk (agents, managers, production execs)
• Handle receipts and expenses
• Organize Google Drive
• Track and prioritize ongoing projects, providing reminders, tracking daily appointments and ensuring important deadlines are met
• Calendar management
• Perform research and compile information as needed, such as submission deadlines for awards, festivals, conferences and contact information
• Handle gift purchases/delivery
• Perform administrative duties including, but not limited to, screening and routing phone calls, managing schedule, processing expense reports, and ensuring timely and effective communications from the Owners to other company employees
• Provide additional office support such as organizing documents, ordering supplies, and processing purchase orders
• Manage the planning, coordination, and execution of virtual events and business travel, including trip logistics and itinerary, meeting coordination, and remote support of executives who are out of the office
• Create PowerPoint and Keynote presentations
• Interface with various departments and external organizations such as Networks and other Production Companies
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Approachable style and ability to effectively and professionally interface with high level executives, clients, employees and business associates both internal and external
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Design, Photoshop, Final Cut and/or Premiere
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Proven experience in multitasking and working with multiple people and priorities, while delivering on high quality results and demonstrated follow through
• Ability to work overtime, including availability via phone evenings and occasional weekends
• Driver's license with clean driving record and reliable transportation
• A minimum of 2-years of administrative experience supporting senior level executives in a corporate environment preferred
• Candidates with easy access to the westside of Los Angeles preferred
This position will be temporarily remote but is not anticipated to be a permanent remote position. The candidate should expect to work regularly from the office located in West Los Angeles.