Intern - Startup Operations
AMF MediaRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Startup Operations jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Startup Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Startup Operations? Part Time Account Coordinator
This is a remote position: Start date: 1/19/21- End Date: 5/15/21, 10-15 hours a week.
AMF Media is an entertainment and influencer marketing company that's worked with the spectrum of influencers. We are looking for a Startup Operations Intern with an interest and/or knowledge of influencers and social media platforms, to help handle the management of information for a new influencer marketing product we are developing.
Our internships provide hands-on, real-world experience.
1. Unparalleled experience- there's no limit to what you can learn and this experience will secure you a job at a more advanced level.
2. Networking- you will build your network with a cross-section of stakeholders. You'll get experience with learning how to talk and collaborate with others professionally.
3. Reference- References will be given for satisfactory completion of the internship.
There is never a dull moment within a startup. This product is an inclusive influencer marketing platform that helps brands and diverse creators collaborate successfully. We are building from the ground up that will benefit all communities. This rewarding internship will teach you the ins and outs of building technology and growing a user base.
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Assisting with brand research, management, and outreach.
- Liaise with developers to deliver information and feedback on features
- Engage with the influencer community to ensure customer success.
The internship will be 2-3 days a week and it is recommended for those who like the excitement of building something from scratch, is motivated to roll up his/her sleeves and pitch in, and believes in the greater good for humanity.