American Film InstituteLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Production Coordinator (PA), Physical Production is responsible for supporting the needs of all Fellows through Cycle and Thesis production, the Physical Production department, and office.
• Support the preproduction process for all First-Year Cycle Projects to ensure AFI Policies are followed, most notably on Friday check-out day.
• Ensure all production paperwork has been submitted and is properly formatted by required due date.
• Issue Certificates of Insurance for First Year & Thesis Production projects.
• Maintain the Outside Crew Database, and Production Resources website.
• Create and send surveys to all Cycle Production teams.
• Create and send weekly informational sheet to relevant stakeholders.
• Monitor and track all Fellow crewing requirements, weekly.
• Issue proof-of-enrollment letters for Fellows and collaborators.
• Check daily paperwork for overtime.
• Book Production Meeting Rooms.
• Maintain the production calendars.
• Create and manage the focus groups for Thesis Previews.
• Manage the schedule and assignments of 1st Assistant Directors and Production Sound for Cycle Production.
• Assist distribution as necessary.
• General office functions and administrative support.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Exceptionally detail-oriented with the proven ability to handle numerous tasks with appropriate follow-up and reporting activities.
• Ability to work independently while being an integral member of a high-functioning team.
• Proven project management skills with the ability to take a project from conception through completion with minimal supervision.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to convey complex concepts and procedures in simplistic terms.
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills coupled with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
• Strong diplomacy skills and professionalism are mandatory.
• Strong computer skills with strong knowledge in Microsoft Office and familiarity with Google Suite including Google Sheets, Drive and forms in a Mac environment.
• Possess a positive and professional attitude with the ability to work as a member of a high-energy, results oriented team.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Personal integrity with the ability to inspire confidence and trust.
• Experience with computerized inventory system preferred.
• Proficiency in Mac computers and Microsoft Office.
The Production Coordinator (PA) performs all duties and responsibilities under the guidance and supervision of the Senior Managers of Physical Production, First and Second Year.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online