Campus Access Screener
American Film InstituteLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Education - Instructor, Professor... Category
Search for Campus Access Screener jobs in Los Angeles-CA
The Campus Access Screener operates within AFI established practices and protocols for screening all staff, Faculty, Fellows (Students) and visitors for access to the AFI Campus by verifying Covid Vaccination information and/or utilizing individual questionnaires and temperature checks.
• Confirm Covid Vaccination status for all staff, Faculty, Fellows (Students) and visitors.
• Provide screenings (in the form of medical questionnaire and temperature checks using non-contact infrared thermometers) at the main access point to anyone entering the AFI Campus.
• Document findings and results of the screening process.
• Determine campus access based on results of screening.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Basic knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations helpful.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Ability to intake multiple pieces of information from multiple sources and prioritize appropriately.
• Ability to manage and effectively communicate escalated issues.
• Ability to work independently while also working seamlessly with high-functioning teams.
The Campus Access Screener performs all duties and responsibilities under the guideline and supervision of the Covid Compliance Officer and in conjunction with the Human Resources and Campus Operations departments.