Intern - Music Production
American Dream Recordings and Film LLCAtlanta, GA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music Production jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Intern - Music Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Music Production? American Dream Recordings and Film LLC is a Film & Music Production Studio based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our current roster manages and produces for a group of highly elite songwriters and producers. We're looking for candidates who want to be on the front lines with all of our artist/songwriter/producer clients in a day-to-day role. Our interns will work with artist managers and coordinators on various projects, as well as help maintain the daily workings within our office. This internship is an excellent introduction to the music industry, where countless opportunities await and valuable learning experience is abundant.
Some information about the internship:
- It is an on location internship, beginning early February. We are looking for candidates that live in the Greater Atlanta area who are available 5 - 10 hours per week (All Covid-19 protocols provided by the CDC and GA State Department of Health are adhered to.)
- It is unpaid but intended for college students seeking credit or experience in the Music & Film industries.
- Candidates must be proactive, responsible, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to act appropriately with our high profile artists, producers and uphold a strict policy of non-disclosure.
Potential day-to-day tasks may include:
- Compiling and recording Digital imagery and Video of the artist or producer assigned to.
- Monitoring and managing social sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc. for all American Dream artists.
- Attend monthly virtual Media and/or Event Planning meetings.
- Setting up Film Lighting and film set equipment
- Scouting Set Locations
- Participating in company-wide meetings to learn and be exposed to all aspects of our business.
Interns will receive direct exposure to all aspects of the business we handle and be able to participate in networking opportunities that will be invaluable to students aspiring to work in the music industry. Schedule is flexible to accommodate school and work schedules.