American Cinema InternationalVan Nuys, CA
Full Time Job
Perform all accounting functions. Position will handle all aspects of the day-to-day accounting, including but not limited to the Company's preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, bank reconciliations and other analyses as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Hands on management of accounts payable, accounts receivable, income tracking
• Review royalty and distribution contracts and licenses for preparation of producer royalty reporting.
• Generate all producer statements; ensure that all statements are reviewed for accuracy and approved by appropriate levels of management.
• Organize and send royalty statements and payments when due.
• Prepare schedules and analyses for financial reporting.
• Work with Sales, Development and Delivery fulfillment departments along with external vendors.
• Perform GL research and reclassifications as required.
• Assist in preparing schedules/analyses as required for year-end tax preparation.
• Handle or assist with special projects.
• 1 year experience in Distribution Accounting preferred.
• Degree in Accounting.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to formulate and implement well thought-out solutions to day-to-day issues with minimal supervision.
• Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, with good working knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online