American Christmas, LLCNew York, NY
• Installers will work on complex large-scale installations.
• Installing display at client locations mostly in New York City and the Tri-State Area
• Install work includes working on ladders and lifts on both interior and exterior décor
• Using a variety of hand and power tools
• Basic Rigging skills- i.e.- Aircraft cable
• Basic Electrical Skills- Zip Cord/SJ Cord
• Maintain high safety standards and techniques related to the job
• Removing Displays at the end of the holiday season
• Opportunity for additional paid driving duties, A valid Driver's License is required for this. Otherwise, a driver's license is not required.
• Can lift minimally 50 pounds unassisted
• Must supply own basic tools
• Operating AWP Genie, Push-Around and Scissor Lifts- Boom Lift on occasion
• Open availability preferred, not required
• Must be comfortable in all type of lifts and ladders- able to work in excess of 40 feet
• Intuitive ability to think on your feet and problem solve
• Aesthetic sense for installing and working with commercial holiday décor
• Ability to follow instructions and established procedures.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with other team members
• A positive attitude
• Keen awareness and attention to detail
• Preparedness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
$18/hour + Bonus
American Christmas, LLC is one of the nation's largest commercial Christmas decorating companies. Our displays and imaginative designs dazzle shoppers and visitors at the most famous retailers and landmark buildings across America. Our décor will be seen by millions of people throughout the holiday season. Our Clients include Radio City Music Hall, Madison Square Garden, The Beacon Theatre and many more. We are looking for driven Installer/riggers for a Seasonal Position starting in October and ending in January.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online