UX Motion Designer
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
You are an experienced multi-disciplined designer who has successfully delivered visual/motion/UX designs that turn business goals into inspiring world-class designs. You understand the complexity of advertising and know how to set the visual standard for different categories. You have strong organizational skills, web expertise, design ability, and acute attention to detail.
You will collaborate with some of the world's finest strategic thinkers, media planners, and design technologists to execute innovative campaign ideas both on and off Amazon's platforms.
The Amazon Worldwide Advertising team is looking for an experienced and talented UX Motion designer who wants to deliver award-winning campaign ideas to millions of Amazon customers-and beyond.
You must have your your portfolio link in your resume to be considered.
Must have a minimum of 2 years of digital advertising experience. Please have your portfolio link in your resume to be considered.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in visual/graphic design, HCI, interaction design, or related.
• Strong sense of motion, rhythm, and contemporary styles
• Strong Visual Design
• Strong UX Design
• Proficiency with Photoshop, After Effects
• Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback from multiple teams/owners
• Strong portfolio that can stand on its own for web or mobile
• Proficient in Sketch
• CSS, HTML proficiency
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation