Technology Operations & Support Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios Technology is looking for a Technical Operations & Support Manager to help drive the execution and improvement of key service delivery processes throughout the Studios organization. You will be responsible for supporting network and technology programs covering Amazon Studios global productions. Tech Ops & Support Manager will own the customer experience and build a relationship starting from the customer and working backwards. You and your team will support the Studios production personnel (cast and crew) and Studios business teams (development, engineering, programming and marketing). You will establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and focus on improving the reliability, availability and quality of the services used by Amazon Studios customers.
A successful candidate will have experience operating in high – pressure situations and demonstrate a proven ability to handle competing priorities and while also remaining flexible. Tech Ops & Support teams are responsible for installs and maintaining the technical infrastructure used by thousands of Amazon employees and other external content production partners. In this role you will provide coaching, mentoring and guidance for a diverse team of first and second tier support technicians. You will regularly manage large, cross-functional projects and interact with software developers, executives, vendors and other support teams.
• 5 years networking, IT and technical support experience within the TV and film industry.
• 5 years of systems administration, storage solutions and internet connectivity experience
• Professional work experience as a systems administration, network engineer or software development engineer.
• A solid understanding of networking, server and desktop technology and proven methods on providing innovative solutions to customers.
• A proven track record of supporting large-scale enterprise IT projects and supporting enterprise software.
• A proven track record of direct customer or incident response experience supporting customers across a broad spectrum of software
• Entertainment streaming experience required; specifically an understanding of the content creation lifecycle and understanding content creation workflows.