Technology Operations & Support Engineer
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/11/2021 8:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Technology Operations & Support Engineer jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Technology Operations & Support Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technology Operations & Support Engineer? Amazon Studios Technology is looking for a Technical Operations Support Engineer to help drive the execution and improvement of key service delivery processes throughout the Studios organization. Your responsibilities will contribute to supporting network, technology, software and devices across Amazon Studios global productions. TechOps teams support the Studios production personnel (cast and crew) and Studios business teams (Development, Production, Post Production, and Marketing). We work in a team environment and regularly interact with production personnel and studio executives at all levels.
The TechOps Support Engineer will have an excellent understanding of computers components (hardware and software) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. Regular activities include systems administration, troubleshooting, issue prioritization, root cause analysis in problem solving and escalation in a variety of software and hardware environments. A successful candidate will demonstrate a technical aptitude, the ability to deal effectively with people in a wide variety of situations. A successful candidate will also be able to prioritize a multitude of concurrent issues, and escalate with a customer obsession mindset and demonstrate a proven ability to operate in extreme high pressure situations. You will provide first and second tier technical support, contribute to enterprise cross-functional projects and interact with software developers, executives, vendors and other support teams.
• 4 years of networking, IT and technical support experience within the Media and Entertainment industry.
• 4 years of experience working in systems administration, storage solutions and internet connectivity.
• Prior professional work experience as a systems administration, network engineer or software development engineer.
• Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of networking, server, desktop technology and proven methods of providing innovative solutions to customers.
• Prior experience supporting large-scale enterprise applications and technology. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.