Technology Operations & Support Engineer
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios Technology is looking for a Technical Operations Support Engineer to help drive the execution and improvement of key service delivery processes throughout the Studios organization. Your responsibilities will contribute to supporting network, technology, software and devices across Amazon Studios global productions. TechOps teams support the Studios production personnel (cast and crew) and Studios business teams (development, engineering, programming and marketing). We work in a team environment and regularly interact with production personnel and studio executives at all levels.
The TechOps Support Engineer will have an excellent understanding of computers components (hardware and software) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. Regular activities include systems administration, troubleshooting, issue prioritization, root cause analysis in problem solving and escalation in a variety of software and hardware environments. A successful candidate will demonstrate a technical aptitude, the ability to deal effectively with people in a wide variety of situations. A successful candidate will also be able to prioritize a multitude of concurrent issues, and escalate with a customer obsession mindset and demonstrate a proven ability to operate in extreme high pressure situations. You will provide first and second tier technical support, contribute to enterprise cross-functional projects and interact with software developers, executives, vendors and other support teams.
• 4 years networking, IT and technical support experience within the TV and film industry.
• 4 years of systems administration, storage solutions and internet connectivity
• Professional work experience as a systems administration, network engineer or software development engineer.
• A solid understanding of networking, server and desktop technology and proven methods on providing innovative solutions to customers.
• A proven track record of supporting large-scale enterprise applications and technology.