Sr. Vertical Marketer, Autos
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier-whoever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions-including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads-leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
We are seeking a Senior Vertical Marketer for the autos category as part of the global advertising marketing and training team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing category-specific sales pitch decks, case studies, playbooks, and other marketing deliverables to drive category growth within the advertising business. To do this, you will become a category expert-diving deep into the autos vertical, understanding the customer segment and business needs, and marketplace dynamics. You will work with core product marketing to develop the ideal product mix and launch new products into solution-based narratives and sales strategies, and work closely with the WW sales and agency development teams to prioritize the work that enables successful growth of our business. You will combine strong analytical acumen with creativity, and have the opportunity to create, test, and scale new solutions and marketing channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Develop deep understanding of the autos vertical, specifically marketing challenges and needs
• Work cross-functionally with marketing and training teams, product, sales, insights and analysts, legal, and PR to deliver accurate positioning of our products and solutions
• Develop compelling, data-driven storytelling with a customer focus
• Develop advertiser and agency playbooks, case studies, research and insights, and solution narratives; create marketing plans to drive adoption for new materials through marketing and training channels
• Identify internal and 3rd party research needs to support solution positioning
• 4-7 years' experience in brand and content marketing and/or product marketing
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to create compelling sales collateral and marketing materials with a high attention to detail
• Strong bias for data-driven decision-making and experience in distilling complex, analytically dense products into client-facing solutions
• Experience working cross-functionally across Sales, Product Management, Marketing, PR, Legal, Training, and Research
• Autos category experience
• Go to market experience
• Digital advertising and advertising technology experience
• SQL skills
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.