Sr. Technical Program Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/19/2021 8:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Sr. Technical Program Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. Technical Program Manager postings
Full Time Job
As a Senior Technical Program Manager at Amazon Music, you will have the opportunity to work closely with product, design, software development and platform teams to implement strategy and execution. You will collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best solutions with efficient use of resources and technologies. You will make strong business cases for project prioritization and investment. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and inspire risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit. If you enjoys solving problems in a dynamic environment and influencing business and technical leaders with your creative solutions, we want to talk to you!
• Drive implementation and delivery of large-scale initiatives.
• Lead agile engineering and design teams to coordinate, prioritize and deliver to a daring roadmap
• Understand service interdependencies and lead cross-functional teams towards technical solutions for multi-tiered systems
• Clarify, prioritize and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability
• Articulate program goals, desired outcomes, risks/issues and mitigation plan clearly
• Mentor junior employees and build effective teams
• Support and enhance existing products with thoughtful and measurable impact
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
• 5 years of technical program management experience working directly with software engineering teams
• Experience managing cross-functional programs and release schedules
• Experience building and evaluating system-level technical design
• Experience developing and executing/delivering product and technical roadmaps