Sr Social Marketing Manager, Prime Video Sports Marketing
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/19/2021 8:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Sr Social Marketing Manager, Prime Video Sports Marketing jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr Social Marketing Manager, Prime Video Sports Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Prime Video is seeking a talented Senior Social Marketing Manager to create, optimize and deploy social media strategies in support of the Prime Video Sports, including our live sports properties and original sports programs. We are seeking an experienced social marketer with a genuine passion for sports and entertainment. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering results on culture-shifting social campaigns, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, plus a passion for testing, learning and making data-driven decisions.
This person will develop and launch social programs that impact millions of customers globally. You will work across internal partner teams including creative marketing, brand strategy, athletes, sports personalities, influencers, partnerships and analytics, as well as partner with external media and creative agencies. You will work with key social media platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. You will also be responsible for identifying new opportunities and standing up new programs in the social space, then testing aggressively, leaning into traction from these tests, and prioritizing areas to scale our social marketing efforts. You will be rigorously analytical, obsess over the impact of your campaigns, and test and deploy new strategies for customer segmentation. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, thinking creatively whilst still measuring rigorously with data, and executing daily at the highest level. You will need to be entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, create seamless workflows and institute best practices for Prime Video.
Key job responsibilities
• Ideating, launching, testing and optimizing social campaigns and strategies that drive talkability, impact culture, and grow the size and engagement of the Prime Video social accounts.
• Working closely and collaboratively with internal title-driven campaigns, brand strategy, influencers/partnerships teams and global partners to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies and managing external agencies.
• Developing and owning goals and performance metrics for your campaigns; monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Presenting to senior leadership regularly on key business metrics, and progress to goals.
• Continuously developing new ideas, and testing them, to identify best practices.
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years of experience in social marketing (building, executing, and scaling social marketing programs)