Sr. Social Marketing Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sr. Social Marketing Manager - Amazon Music, New Projects
Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music's New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward experiences on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music's New Projects team is looking for an experienced, innovative social marketing leader to bring our new audio brand to life across social channels. The social marketing lead will play an integral role in defining and developing a creative content strategy to build brand awareness and audience engagement. You will lead influencer marketing and talent opportunities to effectively integrate and authentically engage creators. You will work with a cross-functional team that includes a range of internal stakeholders, including our Head of Marketing, Brand Marketing Lead, Industry Relations, and PR.
The ideal candidate has an innate passion for culture and trends, and is able to connect cultural moments to our brand, creators, and content. This person will be strategic, creative, and analytical, with a deep understanding of the dynamics of each social platform. They will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big and deliver results. The successful candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and communicate clearly and persuasively.
Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
*Role & Responsibilities:*
* Lead strategy, content development, and execution to deliver against key brand and social objectives
* Define priority social channels, then establish and grow a new social presence, working with external partners to oversee day-to-day community management
* Act as the voice and personality of the brand across social, maintaining a consistent look and feel across channels
* Lead creative influencer marketing efforts, and be responsive to unique and timely content opportunities
* Own reporting mechanisms and consistent analysis to track the health of our channels and inform ongoing strategy
* Manage sentiment and aggregate customer insights across channels to improve brand perception
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership