Sr Programming Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/7/2021 8:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr Programming Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr Programming Manager postings
Full Time Job
Sr Programming Manager - Us Prime Video Owned Media
The Senior Programming Manager role on the Prime Video Owned & Operated (O&O) Marketing team is a rare opportunity to develop the overall O&O content marketing strategy for Prime Video's priority titles across Amazon and Prime Video's most important placements, supporting customers in their discovery of content that they will love.
In this role, you will be responsible for (1) managing Prime Video's O&O content marketing calendar across our Prime eligible, rental, subscription and sports channels; (2) developing the content marketing strategy for Prime Video's priority Prime eligible (SVOD) content, including Amazon Original and 3rd party titles; and (3) managing resource assignments and improving upon our existing programmatic marketing procedures.
You will work alongside Prime Video's Content Programming and Marketing Strategy teams along with marketing representatives across Prime Video's various business lines in order to establish a robust, well-informed O&O content marketing strategy. In addition, you will bring business acumen and good judgment, guiding thinking across senior leaders within Prime Video. You will excel at earning and maintaining trust with stakeholders and will be enthusiastic to deliver the best customer experience.
To be successful in this role, you must (1) exhibit exceptional written communication skills, (2) have an ability to consolidate inputs from various stakeholders and deliver high impact recommendations, (3) work independently while making high velocity, customer focused decisions, and (4) display a curiosity towards technology and how it can be utilized to support a world class streaming service.
Key responsibilities include:
• Own the O&O content marketing calendar by working closely with marketing representatives across all of Prime Video's business lines, resolving conflicts and delivering customer focused recommendations.
• Manage the content marketing strategy for all SVOD Movie & TV titles including Amazon Originals, 3rd party and Live Event programming.
• Be the bridge between Prime Video's Content Strategy and Content Marketing teams to ensure O&O's approach aligns with Prime Video's overall content strategy.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of O&O marketing placements and tools in order to support high velocity decision making and provide valuable programming recommendations.
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs among content marketing campaigns.
• Write strategy and process improvement documents and secure alignment across stakeholder teams.
• Lead and influence stakeholders and leaders across the organization to provide the best experience for our customers.
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership