Sr. Program Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
At Amazon Prime Video we are leaders in the DTC (direct-to-consumer) space and our mission is to provide deep and diverse content for all our global customers to enjoy. We are changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, with over 200,000 titles available on-demand across a multitude of devices. As a Senior Program Manager, you will be a key leader in the Partner Integration Management team and will be integral in transforming the way our partners deliver content to Prime Video.
A day in the life
In this role, you will use critical insights, analytics, and data, ensuring cross functional alignment of goals, while driving strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. You will play a key role in formulating the strategic vision of the organization and execution of strategies and key operational objectives for all partners' entry point and integration within Prime Video. You will develop mechanisms to create standardization and structure to the partner's journey and help lead a global team of partner integration managers to design and implement our long-term strategies and near-term operations across key aspects of our business and digital supply chain.
About the hiring group
The Global Partner Integration Management team's vision is to make Prime Video the most loved D2C service globally by creating an agile, robust, and industry-leading digital supply chain that enable partners to reach global audiences with ease, regardless of size, locale, and capability. Our core strategy is focused on customers by building a foundation that supports business expansions, increase content selection and quality. To achieve this, our mission is to scale-out partner configuration, testing and education to drive Prime Video expansion (e.g. New Business Launch, New Studio Launch) and Customer Experience improvements through spec enhancements (e.g. One Catalog, Dolby Vision).
• Have deep technical ability, familiarity with industry specifications and delivery formats with the capacity to acquire new technology concepts quickly.
• Own partner performance metrics, holding partners accountable to Amazon delivery specifications and continuing to raise the bar on partner performance, consistently leaving it better than you found it.
• Drive innovation in delivery capabilities by influencing and partnering with the engineering and tech teams.
• Define the digital supply chain road map, gain alignment across multiple key stakeholders, and execute on goals.
• Develop and establish onboarding intake management forecasting and data/analytics mining.
• Optimize operations strategy by streamlining workflows and leveraging multiple data streams.
• Drive operational excellence by aligning and systematizing processes to maximize operational efficiency.
• Optimize digital workflow innovation by working with engineering teams on product that streamline audio/video files partner deliveries, reducing onboarding and processing timelines.
• Expand and enhance the partner relations by designing engagement processes, improving outward-facing relationships with both Studio and Posthouse partners.
• Design innovative workflow strategies for accelerated content delivery in multiple languages, formats, and platforms, while simplifying and eliminating redundant practices.
• Synthesize and streamline business and technology solutions that strengthen our partnerships while advancing our services.
This is a senior position with cross-functional responsibilities and a hand in defining and executing strategic initiatives. You'll be a leader in a high-performance organization that is constantly innovating and changing how the world watches movies and TV.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
The successful candidate will be passionate about program management, planning, and delivery. You must possess the following leadership attribute:
• 7 years Experience working with large global organizations as a Program Manager or Digital Supply Chain Manager
• Experience improving/implementing manual process and drive automation
• Expertise in digital media and/or digital video supply chain
• Knowledge of industry digital delivery standards, specifications, and formats.
• Knowledge and familiarity with DAM (digital asset management) systems and familiar with digital video file formats including but not limited to the following: digital master files, Mezz (Mezzanine) files, and compressed deliverables.
• Experience delivering programs of medium to high complexity
• Ability to work effectively, navigate change management and ambiguity.
• Be a collaborative leader, capable of driving internal & external stakeholders to consensus while balancing product/technology needs with longer term relationship objectives
• Lead with confidence and with little supervision
• You can influence without authority and have superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree or 7-10 years of relevant experience