Sr Program Manager
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Sr Program Manager - Prime Video
At Amazon Prime Video we are leaders in the DTC (direct-to-consumer) space and our mission is to provide deep and diverse content for all our global customers to enjoy. We are changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, with over 200,000 titles available on-demand across a multitude of devices. As a Senior Program Manager, you will be a key leader in the Partner Integration Management team and will be integral in transforming the way our partners deliver content to Prime Video. The Global Partner Integrations Management (PIM) team's vision is to make Prime Video the easiest and best platform for partners to distribute their content to customers. We envision that all partners, regardless of size, capability, location or language are able to reach customers, on time and with the highest quality, in a manner that is self-service and friction free. In this role, you will use critical insights, analytics, and data, ensuring cross functional alignment of goals, while driving strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. You will play a key role in formulating the strategic vision of the organization and execution of strategies and key operational objectives for all partners' entry point and integration within Prime Video. You will develop mechanisms to create standardization and structure to the partner's journey and help lead a global team of partner integration managers to design and implement our long-term strategies and near-term operations across key aspects of our business and digital supply chain. This role will require you to develop solutions to complex and ambiguous business challenges. You'll combine analytical rigor and thought leadership to foster improvements across partner engagement, partner onboarding, and improve the technical video asset and metadata delivery mechanisms.
We're looking for a best-of-the-best leader to own program management, stakeholder management, dive-deep into digital supply chain tasks, execute and deliver successful projects and programs that impact our customers. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of our partners and our customers alike. You'll manage and will benchmark our goals against our customers' needs and industry trends to deliver an amazing Amazon Prime Video experience. In this role….
• Have deep technical ability, familiarity with industry specifications and delivery formats with the capacity to acquire new technology concepts quickly.
• Own partner performance metrics, holding partners accountable to Amazon delivery specifications and continuing to raise the bar on partner performance, consistently leaving it better than you found it.
• Drive innovation in delivery capabilities by influencing and partnering with the engineering and tech teams.
• Define the digital supply chain road map, gain alignment across multiple key stakeholders, and execute on goals.
• Develop and establish onboarding intake management forecasting and data/analytics mining.
• Optimize operations strategy by streamlining workflows and leveraging multiple data streams.
• Drive operational excellence by aligning and systematizing processes to maximize operational efficiency.
• Optimize digital workflow innovation by working with engineering teams on product that streamline audio/video files partner deliveries, reducing onboarding and processing timelines.
• Expand and enhance the partner relations by designing engagement processes, improving outward-facing relationships with both Studio and Posthouse partners.
• Design innovative workflow strategies for accelerated content delivery in multiple languages, formats, and platforms, while simplifying and eliminating redundant practices.
• Synthesize and streamline business and technology solutions that strengthen our partnerships while advancing our services.
This is a senior position with cross-functional responsibilities and a hand in defining and executing strategic initiatives. You'll be a leader in a high-performance organization that is constantly innovating and changing how the world watches movies and TV.
The successful candidate will be passionate about program management, planning, and delivery. You must possess the following leadership attribute:
• 7 years Experience working with large global organizations as a Program Manager or Digital Supply Chain Manager
• Experience improving/implementing manual process and drive automation
• Expertise in digital media and/or digital video supply chain
• Knowledge of industry digital delivery standards, specifications, and formats.
• Knowledge and familiarity with DAM (digital asset management) systems and familiar with digital video file formats including but not limited to the following: digital master files, Mezz (Mezzanine) files, and compressed deliverables.
• Experience delivering programs of medium to high complexity
• Ability to work effectively, navigate change management and ambiguity.
• Be a collaborative leader, capable of driving internal & external stakeholders to consensus while balancing product/technology needs with longer term relationship objectives
• Lead with confidence and with little supervision
• You can influence without authority and have superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree or 7-10 years of relevant experience