Sr. Producer, Livestreaming
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune 500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
The Amazon Music for Artists team operates at the intersection of artists and their fans. We are a start-up team that is heavily focused on innovation, and with our growth we are seeking an entrepreneurial, creative, and analytical Sr. Digital Content Producer. As the production lead for our events, you will own defining and executing the production of major music livestream events, from concept to delivery. You will coordinate with all outside production partners, artist representatives, and internal teams including engineering, legal, marketing, UX design, and finance to bring a creative vision to life.
• Develop and execute project scopes, timelines, budgets, and staffing plans
• Partner with the lead creative strategist, sales design team, client services, and external creative vendors to ensure the creative vision is fully realized
• Collaborate closely with artists and their creative teams on production of livestreams; serve as a guide in brainstorms to ensure ideas proposed are executable
• Create and maintain schedules and budgets, securing approvals, coordinating action items and communicating cross-functionally with design and sales to maintain workflow through the final asset release
• Communicate with internal and external teams effectively to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables are met on schedule
• Key stakeholder in kick-off and status meetings throughout the post-sale development process -- anticipating potential issues during production phase and proactively providing smart creative solutions. Coordinate and track edit feedback with project stakeholders
• Initiate vendor paperwork (including NDAs, requests for new contracts, new vendor paperwork, advance requests, etc.) and manage invoice process
• Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, problem solve, multi-task while remaining laser focused on the fine details
• Must possess good organization, meeting management, time management, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Invent and simplify the production processes going forward
The ideal candidate will have previous development and production experience in digital/live content, but will not be tied to traditional production methods and processes. They will have a high level of comfort with ambiguity, ability to juggle multiple priorities, a deeply analytical mindset with the ability to investigate complex challenges, and can effectively influence across the organization.
• 6 years experience as a producer/production manager
• A proven track record of producing digital content, either as an independent consultant or within a production company, TV network and/or film studio
• Experience building strong working relationships with the creative community including on music artists, producers, writers, directors, and production partners
• Strong capability to manage a production budget and schedule
• Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of innovations in the music production and livestream industries