Sr. Marketing Manager, Music
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2020 2:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Marketing Manager, Music jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Sr. Marketing Manager, Music postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Marketing Manager, Music?
Full Time Job
We are looking for a highly creative, analytical and results-oriented Senior Marketing Manager, for the US Spanish speaking customer segment, to help conceive, build and launch new initiatives to drive engagement and retention, working across Amazon teams, influencing and leading partners to think big, invent and simplify, and deliver on project roadmaps. The Spanish speaking US Market is ~63MM people (~18% of US population), making it the second largest Spanish speaking market after Mexico, and if considered as a standalone region, it would be the 7th largest country. The Hispanic population is growing amongst all age groups, but the largest segment and most influential segment is the youth cohort. While 13% of Americans over 35 are Hispanic, almost 25% of the population age 6-35 is of Hispanic/Latin origin. By 2060 US Hispanics will reach 111MM ( 28% of the total US population), making this a critically important customer segment to focus on.
This role is primarily responsible for driving awareness, discoverability, and adoption of Amazon Music for US Spanish speaking consumers. A successful candidate for this role will be an independent, creative problem-solver with great business acumen, and the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing deadlines. You will have strong marketing, program management and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work independently under time constraints to deliver results. Given the complexity of the role, it will also be important to be operationally strong – managing a large number of relationships, dependencies, and timelines across many teams.
• Own the strategy, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns
• Flawlessly execute marketing campaigns, running A/B tests to optimize creative and campaign targeting
• Partner with internal teams to build out scalable marketing solutions
• Provide insights to drive an informed marketing strategy based on key metrics, historical data, and trend reporting
• Use analytical insights to create actionable strategies that will help increase effectiveness against marketing goals
• Analyze and communicate marketing performance to stakeholders learning's and best practices
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
• Design, build and launch marketing programs that will enable rapid growth of US Spanish speaking subscribers.
• Working with technology teams to identify and scope new capabilities needed to support and accelerate trial, engagement and retention, ensuring we can optimize CX and create scalable solutions.
• Working closely with Amazon Device teams for developing Spanish speaking voice features to support Amazon Music trial and engagement
• Develop campaigns, across marketing channels, including messaging, segmentation, and testing strategies to optimize performance.
• Measure program performance, analyze customer and business data to identify performance drivers to identify and drive growth opportunities.
• Publish reporting on program status and post-launch metrics, ensure stakeholders are well informed about the roadmap and performance, and how they fit into a scalable plan.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years of marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Understand and create customer segmentation, cohorts and testing plans to optimize for customer retention and engagement.
• Proactively request new analytics with our BI team. Establish and optimize reports and perform detailed analysis to drive insights to increase engagement.
• Obsess over customers and how they discover Amazon Music on the Amazon website and mobile app, Amazon devices and owned and operated entities.
• Proven track record of creating customer segmentation and executing testing plans.
• Experience managing, analyzing, and communicating relevant results upwards.
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Experience managing large scale marketing programs
• A tenacious self-starter who can serve as a strong advocate for our customer and our business.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated success in delivering results in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented. Capable of handling multiple projects/campaigns at once amidst rapidly-changing priorities and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and optimize merchandising programs
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas reach millions of consumers worldwide. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, Amazon Music Free and more. Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in streaming, and customer engagement.