Sr Marketing Manager Lifecycle Marketing - Amazon Music
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/29/2021 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Sr Marketing Manager Lifecycle Marketing - Amazon Music jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr Marketing Manager Lifecycle Marketing - Amazon Music postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Marketing Manager Lifecycle Marketing - Amazon Music? Amazon Music
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement.
We are looking for a highly creative, analytical and results-oriented Lifecycle Marketing Manager to help conceive, build and launch new initiatives to drive retention of our Amazon Music Unlimited paid-tier customers globally, working across Amazon teams, influencing and leading partners to think big, invent and simplify, and deliver on project roadmaps.
This role is part of the Engagement Marketing team responsible for providing a best-in-class customer experience across multiple platforms and services for Amazon Music.
This role is primarily responsible for driving initiatives to reduce churn from our paid subscription tier-Amazon Music Unlimited. A successful candidate for this role will be an independent, creative problem-solver with great business acumen, and the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing deadlines. You will have strong marketing, program management and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work independently under time constraints to deliver results. Given the complexity of the role, it will also be important to be operationally strong – managing a large number of relationships, dependencies, and timelines across many teams.
This role will:
• Own the strategy, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns and long-term programs focused on addressing customers at risk of churning voluntarily (cancelling subscription) and from payment-failure
• Flawlessly execute marketing campaigns, running A/B tests to optimize creative and campaign targeting
• Partner with internal teams to build out scalable direct response marketing solutions
• Provide insights to drive an informed marketing strategy based on key metrics, historical data, and trend reporting
• Use analytical insights to create actionable strategies that will help increase effectiveness against marketing goals
• Analyze and communicate marketing performance to stakeholders learning's and best practices
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
• Design, build and launch marketing programs that will drive retention and reduce churn among our subscribers.
• Working with technology teams to identify and scope new capabilities needed to support and accelerate customer retention, ensuring we can optimize CX and create scalable solutions.
• Develop campaigns, across marketing channels, including messaging, segmentation, and testing strategies to optimize performance of churn-reducing mechanisms (e.g. risk messaging, cancellation and downgrade flows).
• Measure the performance of campaigns and programs, analyze customer and business data to identify performance drivers to identify and drive further reduction in customer churn.
• Publish reporting on program status and post-launch metrics, ensure local and global stakeholders are well informed about the roadmap and performance of your own and other teams' initiatives, understand local nuances and how they fit into a global and scalable plan.
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• 5 years of experience in developing and driving high-performing marketing campaigns working across large cross-functional teams.
• Understand customer lifecycle marketing, including customer lifetime value, retention and churn
• Excellent communicator both verbally and written, with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and build strong relationships.
• Proven experience in digital marketing or product/program management, ideally in entertainment.
• Experience working across disciplines and managing projects across a wide range of stakeholders, including presentation at a leadership level.
• Strong bias for action with ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment.
• Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction.
• A good understanding of digital products and interactive entertainment
• Experience developing and managing marketing experiment roadmaps
• Experience managing competing priorities and using metrics to drive business decisions
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure campaign performance
• The ability to ''think outside the box'' and recommend new initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to run experiments, derive insights, and optimize to achieve desired results
• Demonstrated relentlessly high standards and attention to detail This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.