Sr. Marketing Manager, Global Brand Governance
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Video is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with a passion for brand governance at a global scale. The Sr. Marketing Manager for the PV Brand team will be a critical leader in helping advance, unify, and maintain our global brand identity to ensure we provide our millions of global customers the most frictionless and dynamic entertainment service possible. The successful candidate will have experience cascading a brand's positioning, purpose, design, and messaging across territories outside the US, to build a seamless and consistent entertainment brand that will resonate with customers. This person must be a strategic thinker, working closely with the research team to address customer pain points, as well as having design knowledge, creative instincts and vision. Critical to the candidate's success will be strong ownership skills, as well as an ability to establish a new process to collaborate and build strong relationships with partners in the US and all our global territories.
• Partner with the Brand Governance Lead to establish a process to provide holistic global brand governance, working collaboratively with global teams across all disciplines to monitor and ensure brand consistency and clarity.
• Assist in defining goals, approach, creative development and road-mapping of brand initiatives.
• Set mechanisms to socialize global status updates for work to ensure transparency
• Continually evaluate brand system components to identify opportunities for further innovation across all media channels, placements and customer touchpoints. (e.g. social, digital, Amazon owned channels, TV, in-theater, print, out-of-home and PR)
• Prioritize workstreams and offer a vision for achieving goals, then share it with internal team and hold both self and others accountable for delivering on them.
• Align closely with research teams to establish a testing cadence and approach to ensure we are continually validating our branding decisions and identifying new opportunities.
• Deliver bar-raising, best in class ideas and plans at a global scale, eliminating barriers that may work against this.
• Manage project budgets and work with team to track and forecast
• Present regularly to update on key metrics and progress to goals
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience simplifying complex brand communication challenges through design across all media types (print, motion, out-of-home, product UX, social, and beyond.)
• Understanding of foundational brand-building components and the importance and role of each.
• Knowledge of design and AV technical specifications
• Experience with AE, PPT, and Adobe Suite
• Experience driving direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams and presenting work