Sr. Manager Of Asset Management & Delivery
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sr. Manager Of Asset Management & Delivery, Prime Video Global Marketing Operations
The Prime Video Global Marketing Operations team is seeking a Sr. Manager of Digital Asset Management and Delivery to champion and oversee Global workflow processes related to asset management taxonomy, metadata ingestion and setup, work-in-progress creative review, unit capture processes and review, archiving of final selections, QC, and partnership with remote teams on delivery of marketing assets to both internal and external constituents.
This role will supervise a team of five asset managers who are aligned to Prime Video Genre Marketing Teams. The asset managers work closely with Global marketing teams, Creatives, Producers, Campaign Managers, Launch Managers, and external agencies, with deep immersion into day to day operations. The Sr. Manager of Digital Asset Management will be expected to learn Prime Video Marketing and Global stakeholder workflows deeply, to understand the criticality of ensuring all title and brand assets are ingested properly and to Hire and Develop the Best team possible for the task of expanding our Asset Management offering to be more holistic.
The Sr. Manager of Digital Asset Management and Delivery will drive a roadmap of improvements to asset management workflow and ownership in collaboration with Product Managers dedicated to asset management tooling. The role will be expected to develop effective strategies for engendering Global consistency in archival processes and asset sharing, a vision for future enhancements, and a business approach to achieve that reality. The role will also set the standard for Prime Video's metadata model and taxonomy. In concert with teams across Los Angeles, Seattle, and Costa Rica the role will play a pivotal part in defining strategies for scaling asset delivery across the globe.
The Sr. Manager of Digital Asset Management and Delivery is:
• The senior most Asset Manager for local and global workflows.
• A mentor, educator, and partner to the entire Global Marketing org, including EU, LATAM, Japan, and emerging markets as well as Creatives, Producers, and Campaign Management Leads assigned within marketing Genre Teams.
• A key partner to the Sr. Program Manager of Localization, the Sr. Program Manager of Campaign Operations, and the Sr. Manager of Product Management, Global Marketing Operations in optimizing Global Workflows and improving asset management process and hygiene.
• An objective voice for asset management across the entire marketing org – knowing the needs across the world and representing them through improvements.
• An enabler of quantified views of asset management efficiency.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Mapping existing asset management processes, defining improvements, crafting a vision for the future of asset management and championing the organization in that direction.
• Supervising, mentoring, and empowering asset managers who are working closely with creatives, producers, and campaign managers to ensure asset management requirements are in place before campaign development begins.
• Occasionally on-boarding external partners and vendors on asset hygiene, process, and delivery.
• Overseeing and ensuring Amazon Prime Video ''Code Red'' practices are upheld for our highest importance titles.
• Working cross-functionally with studio and production tech to enable cross-stream tools and the ingestion and curation of studio-side asset, as required.
• Establishing best practices for onboarding and offboarding internal and external users of WIP and digital asset management (DAM) solutions.
• Maintaining standardization and nomenclature for the classification of assets for all marketing tools as a singular Global model.
• Evaluating the Global metadata model regularly for adjustments and additions as business evolves.
• 8 years of creative services experience
• Experience defining the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
• Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
• Experience building strategic relationships with stakeholders, including communicating and collaborating across teams and functions
• Experience working with digital asset management tools
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations (e.g. digital asset management tool)
• Experience managing direct reports