Sr. Design Program Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sr. Design Program Manager - Amazon Music
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
The Amazon Music Creative Studio team is looking for a talented, passionate, expert Design Program Manager (DPM) with a track record of delivery, ownership and process improvement to help us operationalize studio processes and production pipelines across marketing and editorial work streams.
• Lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts to develop optimal solutions to support the global creative studio across creative, marketing, engineering, and programming verticals.
• • Improve the briefing process - collect business and systems requirements from internal customers, write project plans, and drive project schedules.
• • Work with content creators, customer strategy owners, and content infrastructure teams to define and streamline processes upstream and drive best practices for globalizing content.
• • Clearly communicate roadmaps, progress, risks and change control to senior management and internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
• • Manage tentpole event projects end-to-end, working closely with agency producers, internal business partners, external vendors and other departments.
• • Write, edit, review and maintain wikis and process documentation.
• An available online portfolio
• 6 years of design experience
• 2 years of experience as a producer, program manager or similar role with interactive/ad agencies, design studios, production or Internet companies