Sr Cross-Channel Marketing Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas reach millions of consumers worldwide. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, Amazon Music Free, and more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in streaming, marketing strategies, and customer engagement.
The Global Brand & Integrated Marketing team within Amazon Music is looking for a driven and dynamic Sr. Cross-channel Marketing Manager. A strategic thinker with an operational bias, this individual is responsible for both architecting and delivering brand marketing campaigns & programs across mass, mid-funnel, on-site, off-site, and owned & operated channels – both US-focused & multi-country – to positively shift perceptions, affect desired customer behaviors and grow the Amazon Music business.
The Senior Cross-Channel Marketing Manager works closely with teammates and partners across Brand Strategy & Planning, Creative, Media, Music Industry, PR, Measurement and Analytics teams as well as with brand & business stakeholders in other parts of Amazon, agencies and external companies. This individual thrives in complex and fast-paced environments and can effortlessly pivot from individually designing and executing focused, single channel campaigns to leading global cross-channel, cross-functional programs, often simultaneously.
for this role include the following…
• Co-author cross-channel marketing & communications plans
• Own the development of program, campaign & creative briefs (single-channel & cross-channel)
• Define cross-channel strategies and programs; develop and execute content prioritization frameworks
• Develop and execute complex campaigns & programs of small and large scale
• Outline operational & executional requirements of a program and the process to address them
• Define and design processes, implement and / or utilize workflow tools
• Co-own campaign & program budget management and adherence
• Partner with and manage creative teams – internal partners and / or external agencies
• Manage creative asset development & delivery across multiple channels
• Work with Measurement, Analytics and Insights team to design learning agendas and assess campaign & program performance
• Influence marketing, product, and content roadmaps by developing use cases for new & existing marketing tools
• For multi-country programs, collaborate with partners across locales to share learnings, identify insights, shape strategies and design & execute campaigns
• Lead or co-lead campaign and program alignment meetings and creative reviews with senior leaders, stakeholders and global partners
• Contribute to brand positioning and messaging
• Managing brand and media sponsorships with Media
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership