Sr. Cross Category and Livestream Marketing Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Are you a seasoned Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for livestreaming, marketing and music? Are you a builder, ready to help shape a new community for the music industry? Do you have a strong vision for what livestreaming communities need to be happy, healthy, and active? Amazon Music's Artist Marketing Team in Culver City is looking for a Cross Category and Livestream Marketing Manager!
We are seeking a creative, high energy, collaborative, communicative, and FUN digital marketing pro for our team. This role is focused on livestreaming, project management, and strategy.
This position will report to the Head of Cross Category Marketing, working alongside teams across Artist marketing global team to support the execution of Amazon Music livestreaming and cross category marketing strategies.
A successful candidate will be able a self-starter who can work fast, manage multiple priorities and possesses extreme attention to detail. They will be able to manage complex client relations and work efficiently across internal stakeholders, complete complex projects quickly and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround. The ideal candidate will have experience with social media, particularly livestreaming, and will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically.
• Serve as the Internal PM liaising with Creative, Brand Marketing and Social to insure that Amazon Music livestream programming is consistent with brand guidelines
• Serve as a secondary Twitch specialist who can assist the Livestream lead with talent tech checks, data management and overall workflow.
• End to end project management including but not limited to helping define project scope, goals and deliverables per broadcast or series. Define tasks and required resources needed per broadcast. Create schedule and manage project timeline.
• Working with your community, internal stakeholders, and leadership to deliver valuable customer and business insights
• Partnering with Data and Research to analyze and interpret feedback
• Delivering Qualitative and Quantitative reporting
• Deliver robust documentation on our campaign impacts and channel efficiency. Write concise recommendations on how to further improve marketing effectiveness.
• Partnering with the Social team to drive compelling Social Media campaigns and activity that resonate deeply with our audience
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• 5 years' associated experience (Social Media/Community Management)
• 5 years of Entertainment Marketing experience, livestreaming focus highly preferred
• Include a link to samples of your work that show experiences developing Community strategies and executing elements of those strategies.
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!