Sr. Creative Program Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/8/2021 5:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Sr. Creative Program Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. Creative Program Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Creative Program Manager?
Full Time Job
Sr. Creative Program Manager - Amazon Music, New Projects
Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music's New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward experiences on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music's New Projects team is looking for an experienced and pioneering program manager with a track record of delivery, ownership, and execution to build this function from the ground up. This role will work across internal partners and external resources to enable the development of creative assets, building processes and leveraging technology to achieve our goals. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing campaigns and building a project management pipeline to streamline work, unlock efficiencies, and deliver on creative initiatives.
Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Lead and coordinate production efforts to develop solutions across marketing, creative, programming, and product.
• Collect creative requirements from internal customers, write project plans, and drive project schedules.
• Work with customer strategy owners to define and streamline processes upstream and drive best practices for creative development.
• Manage tentpole projects end-to-end, working closely with agency partners, internal business partners, external vendors, and other departments.
• Clearly communicate roadmaps, progress, risks, and changes to key stakeholders across project teams.
• Write, edit, review and maintain wikis and process documentation.
• An available online portfolio
• 6 years of design experience
• 5-7 years of experience as a producer, program manager or similar role with interactive/ad agencies, design studios, production or Internet companies
• Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
• Strong problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to work on different projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
• Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from creative stakeholders
• Basic knowledge of creative desktop design tools
• Strong Microsoft excel skills