Sr. Content Marketing Manager - IMDB
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We're looking for a marketing specialist to join our growing team in Santa Monica, CA as a Sr. Content Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, results-oriented, and can develop, execute, and evaluate content strategies for driving product awareness and engagement for IMDbPro. To do this, you will collect customer insights; test and execute against brand and marketing strategies; and create compelling and informative content across earned, owned, and paid channels.
The successful candidate will have experience in brand marketing and content development with a proven track record of using multiple marketing channels to drive awareness and engagement of a digital service or product. Keys to success include exceptional creative, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills along with a focus on details and a drive for improvement.
IMDb sits at the intersection of the entertainment, media, and technology markets inside the world's most innovative and consumer-centric company – Amazon.com. IMDb employees enjoy the benefits of working for Amazon with the autonomy of working on a small, nimble team.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Develop, execute, and evaluate content strategies for driving product awareness and member engagement
• Establish an editorial calendar and deliver relevant content (e.g. articles, blogs, site content, video)
• Continually raise the bar on development of compelling, data-driven story telling with a customer focus.
• Partner cross-functionally with product, marketing, PR, and business intelligence to deliver accurate positioning of our products and solutions
• Optimize content for SEO and social channels while staying within brand voice, style, and tone
• Identify internal and research needs to support thought leadership, storytelling, and content programming
• Synthesize market intelligence & customer insights; be the expert on our customers, our competition, and the broader industry
• Own weekly metrics reviews and understand content adoption and performance
Membership on the IMDbPro team is a big opportunity for your work to be used by leading professionals in the entertainment industry. If you're up for the challenge, we'd love to speak with you.
• 5 years of marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Bachelor's degree is required
• 5 years content marketing and/or product marketing experience
• Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
• Subscription, membership, or loyalty program experience
• Move easily between generating big, creative ideas and driving ongoing process improvement
• Proven ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment; ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, the customer, and the competitive landscape Strong written skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly and analytically and prioritize work on projects
• Strong SQL skills
• MBA is preferred
• 7 years content marketing and/or product marketing experience
• B2B program exeperience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content, reaching an audience of more than 250 million unique visitors per month. IMDbPro is IMDb's professional subscription business, with the mission of informing and connecting professionals in the entertainment industry to help them do their jobs better and advance their careers.