Sr. Content Acquisition Manager
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2021 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr. Content Acquisition Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Sr. Content Acquisition Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Content Acquisition Manager?
Full Time Job
Sr. Content Acquisition Manager, Music Publishing
We're looking for an analytical Sr. Content Acquisition Manager to join our team in New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA. The position will play a role in collaborating with licensing negotiations with music publishers and collection societies across North and Latin America. This role will be responsible for securing new content and additional rights, and implementing operational execution of agreements. The ideal candidate will have experience negotiating licensing agreements, managing top-to-bottom relationships including administration/payment obligations, proactively performing analytic deep dives across a variety of performance indicators and delivering results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Manage relationships with music publishers and collection societies; execute on small and medium opportunities independently and support larger opportunities as part of a team
• Negotiating license agreements with partners and expand existing agreements as needed
• Collaborating with the legal team to review contractual terms and conditions relating to content licensing agreements
• Partner with internal Finance/Content Analytics teams to help continuously improve the internal tools, processes and models that are used to evaluate our deal terms across service tiers and territories
• Collaborating with operations to ensure contractual reporting and administration obligations are met
• Performing content strategy analysis to ensure our customers have the broadest selection of content available, regardless of territory
• 7 years of experience in an account management, licensing or business development role
• Experience using Excel
• Experience using Tableau
• Experience with SQL
• 5 years of experience negotiating license or business development agreements
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
• Ability to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• A proven track record of setting and exceeding aggressive goals
• Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Amazon is changing the way people listen to music. Amazon Music now offers a free-to-customer ad-supported listening experience, Prime members have ad-free access to over two million songs on-demand, subscribers of Amazon Music Unlimited can listen to a catalog of over 50 million songs, and Amazon Music HD provides access to millions of songs in high quality sound. We will continue to innovate, building a world class music experience for customers around the world, by making strategic data-driven decisions.