Sr Campaign Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sr Campaign Manager -Drama, Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is seeking an experienced Senior Campaign Manager to manage the 360° marketing campaigns and related projects for Amazon's Original Dramas (Movies and Series). This role will ensure that each element of the launch campaign is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
A ''Chief of Staff'' for campaign efforts, the Sr. Campaign Manager is a whole-lifecycle thinker, and is specifically responsible for time, budget, and for being the main point of contact for all teams' needs (assets, etc.), including Social, Xray, Creative, Media, Synergy, etc. Other key characteristics of the Sr. Campaign Manager include:
• The interface with production.
• The ensurer of excellence in total output.
• The fiscally conscious, but creatively clever orchestrator of doing things frugally in the best possible way.
• The observers of everything and the predictors of hiccups before they happen.
• The best dot-connectors on the planet, keeping critical stakeholders in the loop and connected.
• Craft holistic and individual project workbacks that raise visibility of all of the critical needs and key stakeholder (internal and external) approvals required from campaign inception to completion. Ability to hold the team accountable for completing milestones and problem solve when there are unforeseen circumstances or delays.
• Raise the quality bar and foster continual process improvements through routine post-mortems and collaborative feedback with cross-functional partners.
• Elevate and craft campaign development processes to ensure all stakeholders and partners have visibility into key asset and campaign milestones.
• Optimize the use of business resources through rate negotiations, strategic allocation of resources, financial reporting and team member assignments.
• Proactively identify campaign risks, craft mitigation plans and determine escalation paths to ensure the team can execute their responsibilities smoothly.
• Ideate on and oversee the building of system tooling to support efficient collaboration, campaign planning, resource tracking and creative review/approvals.
• Oversee the execution of wide scope media campaigns through the creative allocation of media tactics and delivery of standard and custom creative in partnership with media and external partners.
• Ability to own the business relationship with creative/360 agencies. Campaign Managers are the outward facing liaison and sometimes producer.
• Align the strategy, creative, social and media leads/teams towards common objectives and shared timelines, playing the voice of reason when parties are not aligned in order to bring it back to the customer.
• Identify the business resources and production roadmaps required to craft tentpole level campaigns.
• Owners of the overall campaign milestones and production roadmap from greenlight to launch.
• Producer of interactive content hubs that cut across all art types (i.e. Amazon owned pages and bespoke campaign websites).
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• 6 years relevant experience producing and managing 360° marketing campaigns (print, digital, social, broadcast/video) preferably at a creative agency, network or studio as a project manager or creative producer.
• Knowledge of creative workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department and working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations.