Sr. Brand Marketing Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Sr. Brand Marketing Manager - Amazon Music, New Projects
Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music's New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward experiences on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music's New Projects team is looking for an experienced, innovative brand leader to establish our new audio brand. This role will own the brand development process from end-to-end, building from the ground up. You will work with a cross-functional team that includes a range of internal stakeholders, including our Head of Marketing, Creative Director, Industry Relations, Product, PR, and executive leadership.
The successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. This person will be responsible for developing zero-to-one brand strategy. They will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big and deliver results. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and communicate clearly and persuasively.
Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Build a clear, distinctive, and category-defining brand
• Guide our brand from inception to execution, including naming, visual identity, TOV, and launch strategy
• Deepen audience insights through quantitative and qualitative understanding of internal and external trends
• Lead creative development and production of all brand assets
• Lead key projects, ensuring clarity in strategy, planning and execution
• Partner with other marketing teams to infuse our brand values into every opportunity across all customer touch points
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership