Sr. A / V Producer, Movies, Prime Video
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/4/2021 6:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Sr. A / V Producer, Movies, Prime Video jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. A / V Producer, Movies, Prime Video postings
Full Time Job
Prime Video is seeking a Senior A/V Producer to manage the video deliverables (Trailers/TV Spots/In Cinema AV/Multi Title Sizzles, etc.) that are part of the overall marketing campaign of our titles. This position reports to the Head of AV Post Production and will ensure that each element of a video project is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible. This candidate will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and distributing all video marketing assets related to our Amazon Original Movies program. The Senior A/V Producer will serve as the ''go-to'' resource for all video specific projects and must possess domain experience in the A/V production space. This includes a deep understanding of multiple production, media management and post production pipelines. Most important being AV production pipelines from dailies, editorial post-production, visual effects, audio mixing, finishing, motion graphic design and animation.
Key job responsibilities
• Manage all operational aspects of video projects (trailers, tv spots, promos, sizzles, etc.) from inception to completion. This role will work very closely with the Creative Director and Campaign Manager to ensure that the video deliverables are falling within the overall campaign timeline and budget.
• Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
• Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep video deliverables on time and on budget.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
• Work closely with Studio Post-Production team to determine footage availability in order to manage stakeholder expectations.
• Fluent in AV formats with an understanding of the fundamentals of asset management, in theater deliverables (DCP), servicing, and trafficking
• Request video content from Post-Production and traffic to external agencies.
• Determine scope of work and obtain estimates from external agency partners.
• Communicate creative feedback to agencies throughout the life of a project.
• QC video files before releasing final files to the end user(s).
• Deliver final files to internal and external partners as necessary.
• Pull clips for publicity and social and release final files in varying codecs.
• Manage localization of marketing assets for multiple territories for Day & Date global marketing release, including graphics, subbing & dubbing.
• Experience with Network clearances, Music Clearances, MPAA and Guild submissions of Trailers, TV spots, etc.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with internal teams and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of video assets per the marketing plan.
• Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
• Experience managing and delivering large volume of video assets to external partners a must.
• Establish and actively participate in creating department SOPs.
• 5 years of creative services experience
• Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations (e.g. digital asset management tool)
• Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
• Experience leading projects across multiple stakeholders
• Experience working with digital asset management tools
• Bachelor's degree in film, media, production, marketing or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 7 years' relevant experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a digital project manager or post producer, with a heavy focus on localized A/V assets.
• Intermediate knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specializing in Premiere Pro, Photoshop and After Effects), Avid and Project Management Software.
• Prior experience with image production, transfer protocols, digital asset management and publishing content for web.
• Experience with ACES workflows, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.