Software Development Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2020 10:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Software Development Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Software Development Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Software Development Manager? Software Development Manager- Amazon Music, New Projects
Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music's New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward experiences on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music's New Projects team is looking for founding team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, design, and more. Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
• 7 years of relevant engineering experience
• 3 years of people management experience, managing engineers
• Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical discipline
• Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Experience working with product/service that has implemented voice/natural language.
• Experience with back-end distributed systems
• Experience working within agile software development lifecycles
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C , C#, or Java This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.