Software Development Manager
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/21/2020 2:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Software Development Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Software Development Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Software Development Manager? In this role, you will be engineering the next generation of systems that are responsible for constructing movies, series, seasons, episodes and live events into playable content that is available to millions of customers across our ecosystem of client devices. The systems you will design and build are high performance distributed systems capable of enabling the growth of Prime Video global business. Innovation is key on this team and we are looking for technically savvy software development manager with the ability to think big deliver simple solutions to complex problems.
Key responsibilities of this role:
• Recruit, hire, mentor, and manage a team of software engineers.
• Foster career growth and a strong team culture.
• Interface with internal customers to understand requirements, set priorities, and communicate direction and progress.
• Own all operational metrics and support for your team's software.
• Manage the agile development process and methodology to deliver tech requirements on time and with a high-degree of precision and quality.
• Help develop long-term technology strategies.
• 7 years of relevant engineering experience
• 3 years of people management experience, managing engineers
• Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
• Experience developing and executing a software roadmap
• Experience managing front-end, back-end, and services-oriented software systems
• Experience leading highly-skilled software engineering teams
• Experience building teams and recruiting software engineers This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.