Software Development Engineer - Prime Video
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/1/2020 3:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Software Development Engineer - Prime Video jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Software Development Engineer - Prime Video postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Software Development Engineer - Prime Video? How people watch video is changing. Prime Video is working to offer every movie and TV show to everyone anywhere to watch instantly. Would you like to join us to help shape the future of video entertainment?
Successful candidates for this position will have a strong background in C /C#/Java or a similar programming language. Experience working with AWS and serverless solutions is desired.
We are looking for engineers who are passionate about delivering world-class, digital media experiences to our customers. This is a great opportunity to enhance your cloud computing skills and get familiar with Amazon's products and services while making a real impact on consumers globally.
• 2 years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C , or C# including object-oriented design
• 1 years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Demonstrated knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object oriented design, and design patterns
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.