Social Media Analyst, Prime Video
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Video is seeking a talented Social Media Analyst to analyze and optimize social media strategy in support of Prime Video and our growing library of Prime Original TV shows and movies. We are seeking an experienced Social Media Analyst with a genuine passion for movies and TV. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of analyzing social data to develop insights and strategies, combined with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, plus a passion for testing, learning and making data-driven decisions.
This person will own reporting and success metrics for all of Prime Video's social media activities, including both paid and organic. You will partner closely with a team of social media marketing managers who develop and launch large-scale paid campaigns, as well as manage organic posts and communities. You will also own developing insights and recommendations for social media campaigns based on your analysis, including both for programmatic and non-programmatic campaigns. You will be an active and vocal partner and participate in day-to-day decision-making, as well as long-term strategic planning. You will also work closely with Amazon's internal personalization and data science teams to identify opportunities to leverage new targeting, segmentation and measurement technology in Prime Video's social activities. You will work with key social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter, as well as seek out and develop new and emerging measurement methods that can help us grow our customer base and brand. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing.
Success in this role requires being a self-starter with deep analytical prowess, who can balance both day-to-day activities and longer-term strategic projects. You will need to be entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves, and relentlessly pursue more sophisticated measurement techniques. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices for Prime Video.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
• Be the key point of contact for all things involving social media measurement
• Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports and recommendations
• Collaborate on paid social media strategy development
• Help determine social media metric benchmarks and goals
• Identify learnings and opportunities to optimize campaigns based on data
• Work with internal personalization and data science teams to identify new segmentation and measurement opportunities
• Maintain understanding of fundamental digital marketing metrics and how they interact and influence one another
• Identify daily and weekly content trends (internally and externally), to identify immediate opportunities as well as educate internally about the social media space
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 3 years of experience in social media measurement
• Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau)
• Experience with SQL
• Understanding of social media analytics, across Facebook, Instagram, Snap and Twitter
• Experience implementing tangible improvements in prior roles (new systems, processes, techniques, etc)
• Experience with advanced customer segmentation models (either building or evaluating)
• Ability to learn new measurement techniques and technical platforms quickly