Social Marketing Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Social Marketing Manager, Prime Video Brand
Prime Video is seeking a talented social marketing manager to create, optimize and deploy Twitter strategies in support of the Prime Video brand, our Original TV shows and movies, and library offerings. We are seeking an experienced social marketer with a genuine passion for entertainment. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering results on campaigns that trend and make headlines, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, plus a passion for testing, learning and making data-driven decisions.
This person will develop and launch strategies that impact millions of customers globally while managing the Prime Video twitter account. You will work across internal partner teams including creative marketing, brand strategy, influencers, partnerships and analytics, as well as partner with external media agencies. You will work closely with other key brand social media platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. You will also be responsible for identifying new opportunities and standing up new programs in the Twitter space, then testing aggressively, leaning into traction from these tests, and prioritizing areas to scale our social marketing efforts. You will be rigorously analytical, obsess over the impact of your campaigns, curate the feed to best connect with customers, and test and deploy new strategies to elevate the brand. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, thinking creatively whilst still measuring rigorously with data, executing daily at the highest level, and a genuine passion for Twitter. You will need to be entrepreneurial and roll up your sleeves. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, create seamless workflows, institute best practices for Prime Video, and grow the @PrimeVideo Twitter account and influence.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the big picture strategy and day-to-day execution @PrimeVideo's Twitter
- Ideating, launching, testing and optimizing social strategies that drive conversation, shape culture, and grow the size and engagement of the Prime Video Twitter account
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal title-driven campaigns, brand strategy, influencers/partnerships teams and global partners to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies and managing external agencies.
- Developing and owning goals and performance metrics for your campaigns; monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Presenting to senior leadership regularly on key business metrics, and progress to goals.
- Continuously developing new ideas, and testing them, to identify best practices.
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
• 4 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 3 years of experience in social marketing (building, executing, and scaling social marketing programs)