Social Marketing Associate Manager, Drama
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/15/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Social Marketing Associate Manager, Drama jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Social Marketing Associate Manager, Drama postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Marketing Associate Manager, Drama?
Full Time Job
Social Marketing Associate Manager, Drama - Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is seeking an experienced Social Media Associate Manager to oversee strategic social media campaigns for Amazon Original Movies and Series with a specific focus on Drama titles. This role is focused on developing and executing innovative social media campaigns and driving a best in class customer experience and engagement. We are looking for a passionate digital strategist who has experience managing digital and social marketing strategies for entertainment brands, movies or series.
Success in this role requires excellent customer instincts, an aptitude for developing insights-driven global strategies, a deep and current knowledge of each platform's unique offerings and influencers, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content and creative, excellent project management skills, and an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things, push boundaries, and execute new ideas.
The Social Marketing Associate Manager will work across internal teams including marketing strategy, creative, synergy, events and PR, as well as partner with external social strategy and creative agencies. They will collaborate closely with the paid social team to inform and implement holistic strategies and creative for above-the-line media campaigns. They will work with key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Reddit, Clubhouse and Snapchat as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help grow our fan base and brand.
• Develop and execute social media campaigns to drive awareness, buzz, follower growth and engagement across long-lead, launch and sustain marketing phases for Amazon Original Movies and Series
• Work closely and collaboratively across marketing strategy, creative, paid social, PR and synergy teams to champion social-first ideas and execute global integrated activations, events and strategies
• Manage agencies and oversee campaign planning and management
• Partner with paid social team to develop fully integrated brand social campaigns
• Collaborate with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations ahead of competitors
• Develop and own goals and performance metrics for the social handles they oversee; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
• Foster and build excellent working relationships with talent, filmmakers and show-runners, including educating on social media
• Effectively communicate plans to partners, agencies, and stakeholders.
• Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
• Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations
• Establish ongoing audit and optimization efforts to ensure the integrity and efficacy of our social media plans.
• Monitor, analyze and report competitive marketing campaigns.
• 2 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Relevant professional experience in marketing with a strong online/digital and social media background
• Understanding of social media planning, social media principles, amplification and creative/production functions
• Experience generating and executing large-scale social media campaigns across platforms with a track record of growing audiences and delivering on engagement metrics
• Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners/talent