Senior Solutions Architect
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/10/2020 12:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Senior Solutions Architect jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Solutions Architect postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Solutions Architect? Amazon Studios Technology team is seeking a Senior Architect to join our team in Culver City, California. In this position you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver highly innovative solutions, architecture and cutting edge technologies within Amazon Studios while also creating a culture of customer obsession, high performance, and high-quality throughput.
You will guide Engineering teams on how to make the most out of new services, products and features that improve end user loyalty and engagement. You will use established AWS well Architected frameworks to review new and existing implementations and recommend optimizations for their security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency.
You will be given the chance to define or invent cutting edge reference architectures for a variety of Amazon Studios use cases (e.g. content creation, media asset management, media processing, video on demand, over the top delivery, digital publishing, data & analytics and machine learning).
Prior professional working experience as a Senior Software Development Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure Architect, Platform Engineer, Big Data Engineer or Data Scientist are relevant to this role. You will gain additional extensive experience building and operating reliable and secure internet-scale platforms. Prior experience working in a customer facing role as a Solutions Architect, Pre-sales engineer, Professional Services Consultant and / or other similar roles are also relevant to this position.
• Support Amazon Studios Technology teams and help formulate a strategies for adoption of latest services, products and platforms.
• Guide customers to increase their success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
• Build relationships with Senior Engineers within Amazon Studios Technology teams and become their trusted advisor supporting their project's success.
• Function as a technical liaison between customers, engineering teams and support teams.
• Help educate Amazon Studios teams on the value proposition of services and products developed by engineering teams, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to engineering teams and customers.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the Amazon Studios Technology Engineering community.
• Author or otherwise contribute to Amazon Studios Technology customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, technical documentation, reference architecture, case studies and speaking at internal and external events.
• Bachelor's degree in (Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related technical field) and/or relevant professional working experience.
• 10 years of prior work experience in developing Software, Systems or Data Design.