Senior Solutions Architect, Team Lead
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/4/2021 10:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Senior Solutions Architect, Team Lead jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Senior Solutions Architect, Team Lead postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Solutions Architect, Team Lead?
Full Time Job
Imagine shaping how millions of customers discover and engage with digital music and audio experiences leveraging the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Passionate about building a best in class product integrations as part of a growing and innovative Business Development team? Love collaborating with a wide range of partners and driving successful API-based solutions? If so come and build the future of music and audio with us.
The Business Development team is focused on enabling customers to discover and engage with Amazon Music anywhere, any time. We work with a wide range of partners from speaker and car manufacturers, to key players in gaming, fitness, social, financial services and live entertainment.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect Lead who is passionate about working with a diverse set of partners to design and build Amazon Music experiences. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems or support engineering manager or technical architect lead and has a strong understanding of large-scale robust application architecture and solutions and will have people management experience.
As Solutions Architect Lead, you will be responsible for developing the strategy and leading your team to drive API integrations, partner solutions, and ubiquity of Amazon Music that ultimately delivers a breadth of device choice available to our customers. You will be the lead on SA best practices and provide prescriptive guidance around application and systems design on the Amazon Music APIs, SDKs and technologies, via direct customer/partner interaction, development of technical content, events/evangelism/training, and operational event support. You will help drive the evolution of the Amazon Music platforms and technologies by providing direct input and feedback from industry partners to the engineering teams. You will also lead and manage your SA team and develop top SA talent while driving cross-organizational initiatives across different business functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities: • • Lead a small Solutions Architect team, driving strategy, prioritization, execution, and best practices
• Manage your team to understand our partner's business, its needs, its technology challenges, and its industry while delivering on Amazon Music's growth plan where partner are from various market segments and range from small to large scale
• Ensure success in building and integrating compelling Amazon Music experiences into partner devices and applications as a key member of the business development team
• Formulate and support customer adoption and revenue objectives through integration of Amazon Music with external partners in partnership with the business development team.
• Educate partners of all sizes on the value of Amazon Music integration, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure integrations are designed for successful deployment and adoption
• Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to partner teams considering or already using Amazon Music integrations
• Proactively capture and share best-practice knowledge of Amazon Music integration, and share back examples of difficulties and friction to Amazon Music teams
• Author or otherwise contribute to partner-facing publications, documentation, training materials, and FAQs• Build relationships with senior technical individuals inside and outside Amazon to enable them to become Amazon Music adoption advocates
• Act as a technical liaison between partners' and service engineering teams and support. Identify gaps/issues and help drive product improvements to address.
• Technical degree; Computer Science background highly preferred
• 8 years of experience in cloud-based architecture, microservices architecture,
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
• 3 years of experience directly managing other technical team members
• Experience driving projects and execution with cross-functional teams
• Technical expert, technical adviser, and technical influencer• • History of successful technical sales consulting and architecture engagements with customers or enterprises, both pre-sales and post-sales
• Experience architecting/operating solutions across corporate boundaries