Senior Social Marketing Manager, Franchise - Prime Video
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/8/2020 5:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Senior Social Marketing Manager, Franchise - Prime Video jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Social Marketing Manager, Franchise - Prime Video postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Social Marketing Manager, Franchise - Prime Video?
Full Time Job
Prime Video is seeking an exceptional Senior Social Media Manager to lead and build innovative global social media campaigns for what will be among TV's biggest series ever across social platforms to drive a best-in-class customer experiences. We are seeking an experienced and creative social strategist with experience working on global franchises with a genuine passion for genre TV and experience cultivating fandoms. The successful candidate will have a proven track record delivering results on social campaigns for global entertainment franchises (i.e. Star Wars, MCU, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, DC) with the ability to develop strategy from scratch, sell big ideas internally and externally, multi-task and prioritize, plus a drive for testing, learning and making insight and data-driven decisions. This role requires someone with a deep understanding of how fandoms function, how they behave, and how to effectively market to them, as well as fostering the development of all new audiences.
The Senior Social Media Manager for Franchise will lead and launch a social campaign that impacts customers globally, owning the social campaign end-to-end. They will work across internal teams including marketing strategy, creative, synergy, events and PR, as well as partner with external social strategy and creative agencies. They will collaborate closely with the paid social team to inform and implement holistic strategies and creative for above-the-line media campaigns. They will own all social content decisions for the properties they own, driving both long-term strategy, pre-planned campaigns and day-to-day editorial decisions. They will work with key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, and Snapchat as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. They will also contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing.
Success in this role requires excellent customer instincts, understanding how to streamline and work within this franchise's unique editorial voice, the ability to define strategy from scratch and set customer-centric campaign goals, excellent project management skills, an aptitude for developing insights-driven global strategies, a deep and current knowledge of each platform's unique offerings and influencers, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content, and a passion for continuous improvement. They will need to possess an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things with minimal direction. Overall, they will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas and establish best practices for the Franchise, and for Prime Video.
• Develop and execute a lifecycle social media strategy to drive awareness, buzz, follower growth and engagement across long-lead, launch and sustain marketing phases
• Work closely and collaboratively across marketing strategy, creative, paid social, PR and synergy teams to champion social-first ideas and execute global integrated activations, events and strategies
• Deep understanding of fandom management and data analysis, balanced with driving new audience growth
• Manage agencies and oversee campaign planning and management
• Partner with paid social team to develop fully integrated brand social campaigns
• Collaborate with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations ahead of competitors
• Develop and own goals and performance metrics for the social handles they oversee; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
• Lead creative ideation and deliver innovative, best-in-class brand campaigns for customer
• Build relationships with talent and showrunners, including educating on social media
• Present to senior leadership regularly on campaign plans and results
• Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
• Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations
• Bachelor's Degree
• 6-8 years of experience in social media marketing
• Experience generating and executing large-scale social media campaigns across platforms with a track record of growing audiences and delivering on engagement metrics
• Experience managing relationships with talent and showrunners/filmmakers
• Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners/talent
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze date