Senior Promotions Marketing Manager, Internal Partnerships / Synergy
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Amazon Prime Video team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build the most loved and talked about premium entertainment video service. To help us fulfill this mission, we are looking for a highly motivated and results-oriented individual to help drive forward our internal partnerships (synergy) strategy. The Senior Synergy Marketing Manager will be responsible for bespoke partnerships across the companies Amazon owns and operates for both Amazon Originals Series and Movies. These partnerships will build awareness and deepen engagement with Prime Video series through IMDb, retail, Alexa, Prime Student, Twitch, Amazon Live and more. This candidate will lead the development of the internal partnership strategy, ideating and executing tactics with internal brands to extend the reach of priority campaigns within Amazon's ecosystem.
You will work in a dynamic, ambiguous and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills and be able to identify problems and develop solutions. Cross-team coordination, project management, executive communication, presentation and negotiation skills are required. This role is critical in executing strategic initiatives, providing exceptional internal customer support, and driving functional excellence and process improvement.
• Develop synergy promotions strategy, planning and execution of partnerships across Amazon divisions for Prime Video Original Series and Movies.
• Fulfill inbound creative requests from internal partners to spotlight priority titles in placements across Amazon; maintain updated creative assets resource and programming calendars to share across the business
• Lead campaigns targeting entertainment enthusiasts with Amazon-owned IMDb including the development of premium title pages, trailer promotions and editorial/social coverage for all priority series and movies
• Create social/promotional toolkits to share with internal partners to support across their channels
• Collaborate with internal partners and stakeholders to implement bespoke promotional campaigns for Prime Video Original Series and Movies
• Develop processes to track and analyze key marketing metrics and campaign performance
• Partner with various marketing functions divisions to develop an innovative, effective and efficient promotional campaign, from approach to execution
• Cultivate positive relationships with agencies, internal divisions, talent, external studios and other relevant stakeholders
• 6 years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• 5 years of relevant marketing, program management or communications experience at a major brand and/or advertising/marketing agency.
• An understanding of marketing principles and communication tactics including various forms of digital/social, out of home, grassroots, TV/radio, and alternative marketing.