Senior Production Manager
AmazonCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/25/2021 1:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Production Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Senior Production Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Production Manager? As a Sr. Production Manager for the IMDb TV Content & Programming team, you will oversee the budgets, schedules, and overall production plans for series and pilots. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Post-Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development teams. A successful candidate can contribute to hew processes or ideas that build this new department.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee projects in development and production for scripted content.
• Collaborate with show producers, line producers, production managers and creative executives and offer assessments on budgets, production plans, and schedules. Includes feedback on production risks and/or options that can impact staying on budget and schedule.
• Work with internal teams, including post operations and development, to develop budgets and schedules.
• Travel to set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
• Analyze budgets and cost reports.
• Act as a liaison from producers to the Studio.
• 10 years of experience in physical production of scripted content
• 5 years of experience managing series for cable or streaming video services
• Experience managing budgets and cost reports for productions This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.