Senior Production Executive, IMDB TV
AmazonCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
As a Sr. Production Executive for the IMDb TV Content & Programming team, you will oversee the budgets, schedules, and overall production plans for series and pilots. The position will work closely with internal partners, including Post-Production, Business Affairs, and Creative Development teams. This is a new department and you will also define, build, and develop new processes and protocols.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and supervises budgets and production schedules, plan productions, solve problems.
• Deliver a finished product on time and on budget for high level of complex projects.
• Oversee projects in development and production for scripted content.
• Collaborate with show producers, line producers, production managers and creative executives and offer assessments on budgets, production plans, and schedules. Includes feedback on production risks and/or options that can impact staying on budget and schedule.
• Create policies and procedures using best practices in the industry.
• Create and initiate on-going relationships with external vendors that align with business objectives.
• Delegate assignments amongst team or cross-functional participants.
• Represents team/project with higher levels of management.
• Travel to set when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems.
• Analyze budgets and cost reports.
• Act as a liaison from producers to the Studio
• 10 years of experience as Film Producer/Production Executive or the equivalent
• 5 years of experience managing series for cable or streaming.
• Experience working with budgets, schedules, and overall production plans for series and pilots
The IMDb TV team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth's most customer centric ad supported premium free video service and make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy.