Senior Producer, Prime Video X-Ray
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate has proven experience in production and detailed execution with a passion for video content to help drive discovery and engagement with our bonus content. You will work closely with Studios and product/tech teams to create innovative X-Ray content and make it available on every movie and TV show in our catalog and in every country we operate.
• Oversee projects in development and production for both scripted and unscripted content
• Collaborate with show producers, line producers, production managers, and creative executives, and offer assessments on budgets, production plans, and schedules.
• Partner closely with internal teams, including development executives, post operations and development, product/tech teams, as well as marketing, to develop content strategy and build innovative customer experiences.
• Develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration, and use data to measure and understand customer behavior and apply those insights to content innovations.
• 5 years of creative services experience
• Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
• Experience leading process improvements and/or operations tool implementations (e.g. digital asset management tool)
• Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
• Experience leading projects across multiple stakeholders
• Experience working with digital asset management tools
• Bachelor's Degree
The Prime Video team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to offer customers the widest selection of digital video content and make it trivially easy for them to enjoy it wherever and whenever they want.
The X-Ray Premium Content team's mission is to help customers further immerse in the Movies and TV they love by providing them with a rich suite of bonus content that allows them to dive deeper into their favorite shows. To help us fulfill this mission, we are looking for a leader to build a world-class premium bonus content, and expand this program to every marketplace where Prime Video operates.